valued and empowered.
What we do
Over the past decade, Wichita has grown to be more dynamic than ever and is buzzing with innovation, creativity, massive renovations, and a plethora of new businesses.
Some of those new businesses, however,
are not brick and mortar.
Instead, they live in the spaces between people and don’t require their owners and employees to work in the traditional sense of going to an office from 9-5.
That leaves entrepreneurs and their teams susceptible to working from home in their pj’s on their couch, feeling quite lonely and uninspired.
The Hive is more than just a workspace
The heart of The Hive is our community of like-minded peers who work beside, collaborate with, and learn from each other.
- Attend healthy catered local business lunch and learns (most weekdays)
- Network at weekly socials exclusive to Hive members
- Access on-site yoga classes and chair massage therapy
- Rent one-on-one meeting, A/V, and conference rooms
- Access everything the community membership includes, in addition to…
- Coworking from any free chair or space in The Hive ranging from 1 day/week to 24/7 access
- Reserve (at no additional cost) the one-on-one meeting, A/V, and conference rooms
- Receive a yoga class discount (pay just $12 per class)
- Access everything the community and open coworking memberships include, in addition to…
- 24/7 building access
- A reserved office (cubicle) with a locking door
- Receive a yoga class discount (pay just $10 per class)
FOUNDER | ANDREA STANG
Why we are different
While we are women-focused for coworking, we do welcome men and gender non-conforming individuals into our space to be community members and attend our lunch and learns, happy hour socials/networking events, and workshops/classes as well access our on-site yoga and professional chair massages.